If you are not an Activist, you are a Passivist. But what is that?
Symptoms of being a Passivist are:
- Willingness to let things happen to you whether they are good for you or not.
- Lack of courage to stand up to “the” man.
- Inclination to Entertainment over Education or Enlightenment.
- Consumption of Television more than 5 hours a week.
- Avoidance of objective truth.
- Drink water that is not treated with any of the toxins relating to the fluoride ion.
- Stop consuming processed foods.
- Stop consuming foods treated with glyphosate (a biotoxin used as an herbicide in the hundreds of millions of pounds, annually)
- Stop consuming artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, sucralose, saccharin, and the like. Use nature cane (not beet) sugar or stevia, instead.
- Consider your purpose in life and any higher power that is grounded in solid ethical principles, ala the Titanians Code of Ethics.
- Understand your faults and human frailties.
- Reject war at all costs.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
Leave a Reply