Your consent has not been needed since at least 2007. So sorry about that:
NSA wants the following for the purposes of data mining.
- Any and all pictures of your cat or dog, whether funny, cute, both or neither.
- Any and all pictures of your kids or spouse.
- Any and all pictures of your teenage niece taking embarrassing pictures of herself in a public restroom or while intoxicated.
- Any and all pictures of you or anyone else you know doing the same thing.
- Anything you say, type, erase or correct.
- Anywhere you go, and when you go. (and when you’re home or not)
- Your GPS coordinates, 24/7/365.
- Photographs of your license plate as you drive through each intersection or toll booth.
- Aerial and satellite photographs of your property, repeatedly for future analysis of your land use over time.
- Knowledge of every kilowatt of electricity you burn, when, and what appliance consumed the electricity.
- Access to every transaction you make through your bank accounts and credit cards.
- The complete list of your friends and associates.
- What you say to them and when you say it.
- Your political and personal preferences.
- All telephone conversations and text messages.
- All video chats.
- All files transferred.
The program was leaked in April and it is known as PRISM. It sounds like science fiction, but it’s been happening for years and without your knowledge or consent.
In summer 2002, Klein (an AT&T employee) was working in an office responsible for Internet equipment when an NSA representative arrived to interview a management-level technician for a special, secret job.
The job entailed building a “secret room” in another AT&T office 10 blocks away, he said. By coincidence, in October 2003, Klein was transferred to that office. He asked a technician about the secret room on the sixth floor, and the technician told him it was connected to the Internet room a floor above. The technician handed him wiring diagrams.
“That was my ‘aha’ moment,” Klein said. “They’re sending the entire Internet to the secret room.”
The diagram showed splitters glass prisms that split signals from each network into two identical copies. One copy fed into the secret room. The other proceeded to its destination, he said.
“This splitter was sweeping up everything, vacuum-cleaner-style,” he said. “The NSA is getting everything. These are major pipes that carry not just AT&T’s customers, but everybody’s.”
America is waking up: This used to be the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.
Today, the media has us all running around, fearing the next thing to come around to scare us into giving up more of our freedom. They have us cowering in fear. People are waking up to the idea that it is the government, media, megacorporations and banks all in this together to create a state of complete and total control and dependence. It is they who terrorize us, browbeat, intimidate and fear monger us into giving up our freedoms and privacy.
But we are shedding our fear of them, and at an ever accelerating rate. They have no power over us except for intimidation and threat of injury or imprisonment. Their power is an illusion. There are a lot more of us than there are of them, and we will not stand for this any more.
All over the world, demonstrations against government fascism and oppression are going on and people are participating by the millions. In this writer’s view, it is now just a matter of time before the card castle comes down – and when it does, we will have a period of turmoil, but after the smoke clears, we will have an age of peace and enlightenment that humankind have never known the likes of.
Humanity is tired of wars fomented by an unbelievably small number of criminally rich men whose agendas are kept secret (Bilderbergers for example.) We are tired of it. We want peace.
Reading news like this makes a person realize that we are well into that period of turmoil. It will take humanity being pushed to the brink for the masses to fight back. And that’s exactly what is happening right now in 2013.
Leave a Reply